March 26, 2008

Out to Away

I really love being a grad student. I know I complain a lot, and get super stressed out and paranoid and everything, but really I do love it. I don't want to be doing something else right now. I love school, more specifically I love university. I like being around people who use the same crazy jargon I use, and people who are from crazy different places around the world with diverse life experiences. I love it!

As you might be able to deduce, I'm in a pretty good mood right now. I leave for Germany tomorrow, which is very exciting, but also very nerve racking. I got some euros today, so I won't have to hitchhike downtown Leipzig from the airport, that could have been very tricky with my appaling lack of German language skills.

Eeee!

2 comments:

a Mamacita said...

How long are you in Germany for anyway?

Dinah said...

I hope you had a great time!