April 13, 2008

We're here for a good time, not a long time

And its going to get a little longer.

I have lots of things to post about, lots of picture and little anecdotes (although I am a terrible story teller, so maybe the anecdotes aren't as good as I would hope). And I will get to all that, eventually. Its that stressful time of the year and I feel like crap on top of it. So when I finally get back, I'll tell you about going to the sugar shack, about Germany and about the crazy travelling-ness of my summer. Seriously, I'm going to be all over the place. But for now, I just share this comic. So so true. How many times do we succumb to such flawed logic?

3 comments:

Dinah said...

So, so true.

Anonymous said...

I would like to hear about Germany!

Steve said...

This comic continually mocks me.