March 27, 2007

I took a train from Virginia to Illinois

Busiest 3 days ever, it feels like at least. I spent 7 hours in the library on Saturday, over 8 hours in my office on Sunday and countless other hours elsewhere working on my Syntax paper. But now its 28 pages (with title page and references at 1.5 spacing) and in complete first draft form. I presented on it this morning. That was a really special time. Not only did I turn bright red but I got so red that it started into white blotches, which started to look like whiteface with red blotches. Super attractive, let me tell you. I also talked at lightening speed, but for some reason my prof liked the presentation, so I’ll stop obsessing over it.

I’ve been a little stressed out and tired lately, and if you’ll know that that makes me extra spacey, and wanting to run everywhere because my veins are pumping with adrenaline just to keep me awake. Its not the most stressed out I’ve ever been, that is still exam period of 4th year, but you know, I’m still a little stressed out.

I saw Reign Over Me with my roommate. She loved it, cried and everything. I thought it was nothing more than mediocre, and no tears were lost over it. If you’re a girly girl or a sensitive guy you’ll probably like it. But I am neither of those things.

New episode of House tonight.

Now that I’m done my presentation, I’m not sure exactly what I should be doing at this moment. Probably should be doing French. Don’t actually feel like it. Wait a second…. I have to reread a super long and complicated article before I meet with BOTH my supervisors tomorrow. Suck. I’m really hoping it will be more them telling me stuff about stuff and less them asking me stuff about stuff. I’m not prepared for that right now.

I smell like garlic-y pizza. Kisses anyone? ;)

Enough of my text-form spaceyness.

Have I ever told you how much I love Phil Collins?

1 comment:

sue said...

I ALSO LOVE PHIL COLLINS!! he is my secret boyfriend.