March 29, 2007

So kidz don't play wit' 2 many knives

Crack Stunt-man gonna save some lives.

I highly suggest you check this out.

I'm totally planning on seeing Blades of Glory, perhaps this weekend. Will Arnet is my superhero... of comedy, who is Canadian....

...and from Arrested Development....

Didn't do much in terms of work today. Marked some homework, stopped b/c I don't have the text book with me to check some answers. I got a Dutch and a Korean phonology grammar from the library (those are two separate books) for my paper. I'm thinking I'll actually crack down on this resyllabification business tomorrow.

Tip: Learn to recognize people by their shoes. It will help when you need to identify them and all you can see is their feet.

Tip: You can tell whether an unmarked door is push or pull by looking at the hinges.

I haven't won anything else from Roll-up-the-win, however, I have learned that I should not be allowed to have coffee. In the past I have been briefly referred to as "Crystal Beth", which should probably tell you that I don't need any extra help being wired and hyperactive.

Ooh, I should totally stay up for the Colbert Report tonight! I've been missing it (and the Daily Show) for a long time now b/c I have to get up early and other ridiculous things. Also our washing machine is broken, and I'm running out of clean clothes. I don't even know where there is a laundromat.

I haven't seen an episode of Smallville since last season. Tragedy, I know.

Crazy Go Nuts.

University.

1 comment:

Dinah said...

Beach volleyball slamma jamma!

I saw Blades of Glory. Will Arnett is awesome. AWE.SOME.