July 07, 2007

7-7-7

This week I went to see TRANSFORMERS, it was robots-in-disguise-tastic. To be completely honest, I don’t remember that much about the 80’s cartoon, which now makes sense b/c I looked it up on imdb.com and it came out in 1984, and I wasn’t born till later that year, so its not my fault. But yes, friggen awesome, a very fun movie. However, I will say that the movie that I was the most crazy excited about when I left the theatre was V for Vendetta, Transformers didn’t scratch that, but will give it a break. The Wacowski (sp?) bothers were not involved.

Happy July 7th, 2007 everyone! Isn’t it crazy it landed on a Saturday? Remember last year when a bunch of horror movies opened on June 6th, 2006? People are so clever.

I started reading War & Peace, I’m like 10 pages in. Expect a post about this time next year when I will either declare that I have finally finished said cliché long book, or will have gone mad with the attempt to do so.

1 comment:

Dinah said...

Get out! I ALMOST started reading War and Peace...but then didn't.

That's still kind of spooky, though.