December 14, 2006

X-MEN!!! ?

So my brother has the X-men trilogy, and naturally I watched it. I want Jean’s hair from the last stand. Its fricken gorgeous.

I’m a huge mega Wolverine fan. Not Wolverine from the comic or the cartoon but the one from the movies. And don’t misread this as a crush on Hugh Jackman, it’s a crush on Wolverine played by Hugh Jackman. Completely different. And he's totally the main character, they list him first in the 'Cast' section of the creidts and everything (not to metion the rumour of the Wolverine movie, which I have mixed feelings about). The many sides of Hugh-verine:

In the Canadian Rockies and you don't want to mess with this Admantium, Wolverine.

In some cloudy, oddly lit alter existence but still fighting the good fight Wolverine.


Running in my spandex-rubber suit to check out that weird vent rattle Wolverine.


The "I care" Wolverine.


My jeans are possibly tighter than Halle Berry's Wolverine.


I know great hair Wolverine.

2 comments:

Dinah said...

Go Wolverine! Not Hugh Jackman, Wolverine.

Post again!

Dinah said...

Merrrrrrrrry Christmas!