December 27, 2006

You don't know how many songs you know are David Bowie

I don't have much to say. Here are some pictures of my nephew (pronounced 'nef-oo') in Nova Scotia:

This is Finnan baby on my knees. We had a fun time since he thinks his feet are hilarious, especially when you put them in his mouth. The shirt says "Bzzzzzy Lil {picture of a bee}". Don't worry, it took me a second too.

This is me and Finnan in the church basement. We're having a great time, hanging out, sleeping and so on. Sounds like what a good day should be.

(I never followed the blogging rules before, so yes, this is me with pictures of myself on my blog. I've been using my real name the whole time too.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that that's the CUTEST baby I have EVER seen!!! And I'd also like to comment that I enjoy your post title!

Dinah said...

What??? Your name is Bethany?????!!!!

Adorable baby. So cute. Both of you!

Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Well, the baby is cute but what's up with the aunt? Speaking of David Bowie, she kinda looks like him on the Diamond Dogs album cover... 'It's a shemale'. And has anyone been doing heroine?

I hope you get over your thing for wolverine... Those are scratches on your back you don't need... Moving on...

Who needs linguistics anyway? It probably sounds like a weapon of mass destruction program to George W. Bush.

Heckle, Heckle, You suck.

Dinah said...

Heh. Shemale. AD is on CBC now, at 5:30!