February 04, 2007

Blame it on The Man

Frickin Google take over, it makes me ill. So you can't view the hilarious videos below since apparently its "copyright infringement". They took all Angry Kid clips off youtube. Ever since youtube and blogger were bought out by the google billionaire they've become more socially and legally responsible. Its total bull, if you ask me. I prefer the independent, seedy underbelly of the family friendly internet, which you have to hear about by word of mouth to use. Its like the first time you see Homestarrunner, or sift through emotioneric.com. But now everything has been merged into actual corporations and has lost the sweet spring scent of the burgeoning information free-market. Its because old people got involved. People with cars and houses and a green tint in their eyes which makes them constantly ponder how something could become a profitable endeavour. Back when we were the first generation of "inter-web" and could use a computer better than all our forefathers were the days when it was good and only got better. Apparently seniors can surf online now (supposedly mostly for dating opportunities, I saw it on TV) and have breached the age barrier.

I'm just upset that I can't use free entertainment and share it with my friends and anonymous viewers. So blame it on The Man. I'm just a poor student trying to liven up the day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Beth,

Seriously miss you right now. You're a star. I hope you know that.

Good picks for the commercials btw.

Dinah said...

I have a green tint in my eye, but I'm mostly not evil.

I miss you.