April 22, 2007

Anii!!!

Hi there. I’m back from the Sound and all the lovely field work that was had there, or rather close to there. Its weird to go home for work, of all things, but that’s what I did. So yes, super tired, don’t have a lot of time to waste, which is why I haven’t posted in forever. At 2 today I have to give an exam to the 1st year class I TA for, they better not cheat or I’m going to take them all down, give them all 0.

I have 3 papers on the go, 2 due this week. One is almost done, for that one I really just have to write my abstract for it, which shouldn’t be too bad but I’m not very experienced with abstracts so I’m hoping I can model it after another I had help in writing.

I’m really just posting for the sake of posting, since its been so long. I don’t know what to say and I’m very distracted since I need to get back to work. Its like I’m procrastinating from my blog to do my work, but I’m pretty sure that’s allowed.

1 comment:

Dinah said...

Hmm, I guess that's allowed...