January 03, 2007

It feels good to be a gangsta

Whoever left that random comment on my last post, I don’t know who you are. You don’t sound like my actual friend named Ben, even though you seem to be familiar with Arrested Development. Do you mean “Hector, Hector”?

Anyway, I’m back in our nation’s capital, I flew in from Toronto yesterday. Seeing Toronto makes me miss it all the more, its just fun and big and sparkley. I decided that the main reason the T dot never lost the basis of its charm for me is because I rarely had to drive in it – its all about the walking and subway. What kind of large city doesn’t have a subway? A ridiculous one, that’s what.

I thought I had class tomorrow but now it seems that I don’t have anything to do until Friday, which works for me. I watched Office Space again today because my roommate when on a DVD rampage so we have a bunch of new ones. “PC load letter?!?.....”

Hmmmm, that’s about it. Holiday’s are over, I get to mark freshman homeworks this semester, tons of fun. I don’t even notice the general weirdness of Radiohead anymore.

A wholly unentertaining post.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bethany,

I know, I know... Toronto, however gray, is certainly sparkly. I miss it too, even though I was just there for almost three weeks.

Were you in NS? I just got back a few days ago. Back to the quiet life. Understated beauty.

Peace,

Tom

Dinah said...

No such thing as an unentertaining post!

Everytime I see Office Space (the physical DVD), I remember how surprised and disappointed you were that I hadn't seen it.

Remember Strangers with Candy?

Anonymous said...

I believe you have my stapler… Good luck in the new semester, I don't start till monday - Ha Ha