February 29, 2008

Happy Leap day

I pity the Pirates of Penzance antics that await every child born today.

Let me try and remember some Dr. Zoidberg quotes:

Hermes: Baby needs a new pair of shoes!
Zoidberg: To hell with your spoiled baby, I need those shoes.

Woop woop woop woop woop.

I've been making fine jewelry for years, apparently.

Now open that mouth and let's have a look at that brain. No no no no no! Not that mouth!!
(This is funny because a doctor who's an expert on humans, or so we're told.)

In my experience boxes are usually empty. Or maybe with a little cheese stuck to the top, and one time pepperoni! What a day that was!
(This is funny because Dr. Zoidberg lives in crippling poverty.)

80's guy: There are sharks, and there's sheep. Sheep will be fired. Who's a sheep?
Zoidberg: Uh, which are the one's people like to hug?
80's guy: Gutsy question. You're a shark. Sharks are winners, and they don't look back, cuz they don't have necks. Necks are for sheep.

And a little video snippet, to really get the feel for our favourite crustacean.



Watch some Futurama, you'll thank me. I got hook ups if you need them.

No comments: