February 20, 2008

Picures

Finally, I've decided to show you some pictures taken with my *New* Digital *Camera*!

Here's the little man himself. The epitome of mini charmingness.

Here's my brother feeding my nephew a lemon. The face says no, but the asking for it again and again says yes.

I've been colouring. My little brother gave me pencil crayons for Christmas. I have another geometric design, but I haven't taken any professional quality photos of it yet. Look closely, you will see that the picture is sitting on a binder, carefully placed on my bed. I've got some awesome blue sheets.

On Friday night me and people I know (is it friends you call them?) went to this cultural night a U de M. There were these acrobat people who jumped over each other and did crazy balancing stuff.

This little treasure we nicknamed "The coke angel". As you can see he has a darling set of featherish wings strapped to his bare torso. Whenever he wasn't upside-down or catapulting off someone's shoulders, he was hopping with this crazy grin on his face. Coke angel.

The cultural night included a Balinese gamelan. This is some chick in a dude's costume doing the creepy Balinese dance. I maintain that its creepy because its all this small, sudden movements and the mask freaks me out.
Ok, that's it for now. I was just outside checking out the lunar eclipse. I took some pictures, but you can't really see anything. The moon looks red. I didn't stay outside to keep watching because its really amazingly cold.

1 comment:

Dinah said...

Your pictures make me want to take more pictures.