January 17, 2007

Of course I read critically

Since basically my entire undergrad education was all about critical thinking I’m shocked to hear that others didn’t have the same experience.

My head has been all over the place this week. I forgot to do homework for 2 different classes (but with my nimble pen and blank paper at hand, was able to remedy the situations) and this is something that rarely (but sometimes) happens to me. I’ve been keeping up on the reading though. I think this week is around the 3 hundred page mark, and it’s not over yet.

The stinky dog is here again. My roommate sometimes share’s her dog with her brother, and this thing has the most unbelievable stench growling in its belly only to come out with every breath. It’s a smell 17 years in the making, as my roommate would say.

I thought I had something funny to say but apparently not. Although you should all check out Dinah’s blog (see sidebar) for her awesome post about Stephen Colbert.

Maybe I’m never funny and you’re all humouring me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

of course you're funny! mind you i'd read your blog even if you weren't.

ps i'm glad you read critically (really; i'm having a GRE teacher moment here).

Dinah said...

Shout out to ME!

poor doggy. I'm reading Vanity Fair right now, and it's so big I can't even keep track of all of the characters.

Anonymous said...

try to brush his teeth.....or special dog mints...they work well and dogs like them