January 09, 2007

That's not set theory

I saw Children of Men with my roomie on the weekend – two words: In-Tense. But good, I think it was good. I am currently in a very good mood, loving what I do, soaking in the sunshine and catching big fluffy snowflakes on my tongue. Do you believe in global warming now? Its like those people who tried to say nicotine isn’t addictive… morons.

I don’t actually have a lot to say, except that I can’t find the question mark or the apostrophe on this stupid French Canadian keyboard (apparently they are different in France). I actually had to use in Insert Symbol function to get the question mark seen in the about paragraph and the auto correct for the apostrophes. Seriously, no question mark. What kind of crazy declarative language is it anyway? (That one was a copy/paste.)

3 comments:

Dinah said...

In first year I once had to sneak over to my roommate's keyboard to see where some symbol was. I have a french keyboard..and my question mark isn't where it says it is.

Anonymous said...

*sigh* remembering the days where you had to use the alt key system to get all the french vowels with the proper accents on them english keyboards.

i miss you bethany. hope your 2007 is treating you well thus far.

Anonymous said...

Those keyboards can be a bitch. Keep trying, you'll get it eventually. I have faith in you.

You wrote about nicotine and global warming but what about pop music causing brain damage??? (disclaimer - this is not making reference to the brilliant album 'pop' by u2)