January 27, 2007

Tears of the Sun

I saw the Cannes 2006 Adfest last night with my friend at the cheap artsy theatre. It was totally awesome. You sit there are watch an hour and a half of commericals, but I loved it. Most of them were funny, a few weren't and took a more serious side. I didn't like all of them, a few I gave a brief "boo" to, but I think most other people in the vicinity of my person were in agreement. I couldn't find the commerical on YouTube that had the biggest impact on me, it wasa incredible. But oh well, I'll give you the same below instead.

This one got a big laugh:




This one was very clever:




This one looked way cooler on the big screen, I just love the distinct points of colour:

2 comments:

Tala said...

The second one is my favorite :).

Anonymous said...

Mine too. Although I did like the first one. It made me laugh.